An adventure with three dimensions:
- SPORTING: Exploring the borders by hiking, mountaineering and ski-touring.
- HUMAN: Meeting the local people and understand their history, their culture and their opinion about their borders. We always look for different ways to meet people (couchsurfing, NGO’s, local mountain clubs…).
- ACADEMIC: Highlighting borders’s issues thanks to Border Studies. From an imaginary Europe without borders to other places where borders create tensions as in the South Caucasus, Iran or Pakistan, Borders Studies are critical. We’ll engage ourself in scientific research about theses issues by establishing partnership with local research centres, NGO’s and we’ll write articles in different journals and in the blog.
- Climbing 15 cross-border summits which are interesting because of their borders but also their history and beauty !
- Hitchhiking from France to Pakistan
- Exploring and explaining borders